Answers for Travel

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I am going to lagos next month alone is it safe?

i am 26 year old woman going to lagos to see my boyfriend is it safe we will be going to ibadan aswell ??
I am a 26 year old woman as well..i am also white and stuck out lol. I went there when i was 24 by myself to see my now husband. I have went twice. It was safe in my opinion. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. I dont think you will have any problems. Good luck and you will enjoy it there!
you better have all your paperwork in order! INS will try to keep you there if you do not have the proper paperwork or passport visas, etc... it is very very expensive and just be careful - my fiance is missing and i have no one to contact was in ibadan..... good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel blog