Answers for Travel

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hey i have this exam called IT passport. I am doing animation.I dont know what the use of taking that exam?

Hey i have this exam called IT passport. I am doing animation.I dont know what the use of taking that exam.?

Hey i have this exam called IT passport. I am doing animation.I dont know what the use of taking that exam.I live in Tokyo and plan to work for a few years in Tokyo. Is it a must for working in a company in japan. The exam is in Japanese and if i pass the exam how will it help me in my Career.In a Nut shell what is it ?????
IT passport is the Information Technology Passport Examination.

Pretty much if you plan to work in IT (information technology) you might want to take this national examination.



You are working on animation, so I am not sure why you want to take a test for IT professionals.

If you apply for an IT job, I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel blog