Answers for Travel

Monday, April 13, 2009

Medical transcription?

I am currently taking some online school for MT, I am towards the end but am having really hard time doing it. I even try skipped two weeks and now I am too lazy to go back and finish. It is getting very hard and difficult with transcribing reports and even understanding what the doctors say on the dictation tapes. I don't want to give up because I paid nearly $2,000. Any advice or encouragement. PLEASE NO BAD REMARKS.



If you are almost at the end, get 'er done..lol! You might find that if you finish you can have an easy a laid back career! I went through that about six years ago, though I went to a physical school, and I work at home, set my hours, my days are so much better than they ever used be even just by the mere fact that I am working from home! The other thing I will tell you is that the tapes we had to transcribe in school were horrendous...lol! I have yet to type a report that was as awful as those tapes we had to type from in school (if this gives you any encouragement to know that it more than likely will never be as hard as it is now)! You are probably at a hurdle with this and once you pass this hurdle, you will be amazed at how much clearer you can hear the dictators, most of my class had this hurdle at one point or another! It did help me to have others in class who were going through the same thing and then seeing them pass their hurdles would give me the encouragement to continue onward! You can do it, you will be happy you did!! Hope I helped?!




check this site for info http://MedicalTranscription.cjb.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel blog