Answers for Travel

Monday, April 13, 2009

Is a neurologist a good job?

Good pay?


Good job?


answer please?



Neurologists have a really good salary. I heard that the average pay for a neurologist is about $175,000 per year, but I'm not sure about that. That's the field that I'm trying to get into!





I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "good" job but I think that it has it's goods and bads. IMO, The positives of neurology is that it makes you think. Also, the pay is excellent!


I think the big negative in neurology is that a lot of the times you don't know what you're dealing with. Most of the time you won't be able to point out right away what the problem is. You'd have to take a lot of tests to figure out the problem. It's a pretty difficult field, but if you like it and if you're good at it, I think it could be a good job for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel blog