Answers for Travel

Monday, March 23, 2009

Is ther any stores in dubai that sell emo stuff?

im new in dubai and im really looking for a sotre jst like hottopic which sell lots of emo stuff but i ***** find any stores in dubai!!! since in my country america have emo stores n stuff i thought they had here too but i ***** find!!! plz tell me the store and location


You can find *some* stuff in Burjuman, but be prepared to pay a pretty penny. Ibn Battuta on Sheikh Zayed Road near Jebel Ali used to have a Hot Topic look-alike (called Rage or something equally banal), but I don't know if it's still there (haven't been to that mall in a few months). Probably your best bet, though, would be to web order. There's not much of a market here for emo. Good luck tho!



Oh yeah, have you checked the new Dubai Mall at the base of Burj Dubai? I don't know what all they have there, I'll be going for the first time this or next weekend, I'll keep my eyes open for you.



Good evening !



I agree with the first commentor and you can also try Posters , the best thing is to buy them online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel blog