Answers for Travel

Sunday, March 29, 2009

People that live in Cleveland,OH...HELP!?

well im going to Ohio this Wednesday, and i checked the weather but im just wondering, is it cold like wear a scarf, or a jacket or would a t shirt and a sweater be OK?


i live in Florida so cold weather is weird for me.



It's going to be in the 40's during the day, and colder at night.





I see people, especially guys, sometimes going out without a coat or jacket, but for me, I have to have a jacket and a scarf with this kind of weather.




I would probably wear a sweater and bring your jacket along to wear. Depending how heavy your jacket is, it may still be cold for you, but I don't think you need a scarf.





I just switched over from my heavy winter coat to my spring (lighter) jacket, but I'm used to the weather up here.




Oh, that's funny. You're going to love it here.





It could be 70 degrees tomorrow and snow the next day. Just one of the many joys of living here. Pack for anything especially this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel blog