Answers for Travel

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Egyptian women: Would you marry a man who would not help you with the children? Around the home or help cook?

I think you will find that this happens all over the world not just in egypt.





I personally would like to have a husband that helped out alittle but it depended on what i did. If i didnt work then i would be happy to do the cooking and cleaning etc. but I would like him to help out with the children, even just spending time with them as i think its good for children to have both parents where possible




my husband don%26#039;t help me cook which i don%26#039;t mind at all but i get upset sometimes when am tired or so %26amp; he don%26#039;t even put his glass on the table but since he noticed it makes me upset he changed a bit not 100% but a bit which is ok with me




The problem is that you%26#039;ll never know until you%26#039;re already married.


%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel blog