Answers for Travel

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Face threading..OH MY GOD ITS MASOCHISTIC!!?

So my neighbor comes over last night.


"Hey NM, you gotta hairy face, Im gonna thread it."


"I do?? *looks in mirror* No I dont?"


"Yes you do lemme thread it it'll only take a few minutes"


"uuh, ok. does it hurt?"


"No more than doing your eyebrows"


OH MY GOD SHE WAS LYING!!!!! i THINK IT HURT MORE THAN LABOR! IT HURT MORE THAN MY GALLSTONE DID!


Im not kidding when I say my eyes were tearing up, I said every cuss word in the book, and she eventually had her legs intwined around my chest to keep me from squirming. She even did my nose ( I had hair on my nose?!) and wanted to do my sideburns even but I didnt let her.


Ok, Not that I thought I had a HAIRY FACE but I can see the differance now that I did it. But in repacement of that "hair" now I got all these red bumps! EEK! Do any of the women here do that? How do I make these bumps go away before my husband gets back from his trip tomorrow?!!?



OMG! you make me laugh so hard..my first laugh of the day!





Darn, just try to use some ice cubes to reduce the swelling..


You are so funny!!!




LOL! I tricked my mom and her friends into getting it done at a salon as well, they were all screaming. Imagine getting your knuckles done, they held nothing in. Cuss words were flying.





The bumps are natural, right after you get threading done you are supposed to put cold water on the spot to keep the redness down, some cream will help to sooth it as well because it just went through a tramatic experience.





Good luck, and funny story.




LOL. You reminded me of the movie '40yearold virgin;. This guy in the movie get wax off his hair on chest. He cussed alot too lol.




hehe funny story! I've never tried it, and now I don't think I will EVER try it, lol!




lol , just use some ice or a cream :)




I have had this done; not the whole face though. And only once. Like you said, it hurts. My daughter had it done a number of times.


The woman who threaded us was Pakistani. She remarked that the roots of our hairs were a lot bigger than she was used to in Pakistani/Indian women; maybe it hurts blonds more than brunettes.


So why did you let her continue if it was so painful? LOL


Okay now you have bumps? We didn't get bumps, but I think what you have to do is treat your face with hot damp cloth (not hot enough to hurt! Use your common sense!) for a few minutes, then cold for a minute. This will accelerate healing. The face heals very fast anyway. After this I recommend some aloe vera gel. You know, the stuff they sell to put on sunburn. Or else, straight from the aloe vera plant. This is soothing. You should be back to normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Travel blog